Build the technical knowledge of an insulation installer, learning the correct methods and techniques of application for various insulation such as batted insulation, loose-fill insulation, spray-foam insulation, rigid board insulation, acoustic insulation, and radiant barrier insulation. Learn the applications for commercial, new home, additions, remodels, existing home insulation installation, being title-24 compliant to pass county and state technical inspections. Work your way up from installer, to lead installer, or to estimator and grow with the company as we expand our regions.
Our Core Values: Safety, Integrity, Customer Satisfaction, Diversity, Growth Opportunities, Innovation, High-Performance Teams.
This position is primarily responsible for Quality Insulation Installation to meet Title-24 requirements. Offering our insulation installers with paid drive-time to and from job site locations and on the job training. Insulation installers will be required for insulation installations/removals but not limited to go into attics, sub-floors, and basements. May be required to operate or get certification for equipment such as generators, loading hoppers, vehicles, scissor lifts, spray-foam rig, fork-lift. Must be able to lift 50 pounds, be able to climb latter’s, climb and work on scaffolding.
- Load and unload insulation materials.
- Conduct vehicle maintenance inspections.
- Complete prep work for installation, may include foaming penetrations, caulking gaps, installing baffles, laying out protective plastic, etc.
- Cut sections of Batt insulation to the proper fit, install in walls, ceilings, and floors, as required.
- Install mesh fabric (or netting)
- Load loose-fill insulation hopper with fiberglass or cellulose insulation. Regulate flow of materials to blow appropriate depth/density.
- Install vapor, air, and radiant barriers as needed.
- Use common hand tools such as knives, scissors, saws, and staple guns.
- Properly maintain equipment and tools.
- Follow safety guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure a clean job site.
- Other duties as assigned.
We promote an environment that offers a challenge, creates opportunities, fosters enthusiasm, maximizes full potential, and rewards talent or job well done with bonuses. We realize our employees are our most valued resource which is why we offer competitive wages and bonuses.
Sequoia Insulation is an equal opportunity employer.
Legal Age Requirement –
At least 18 years of age.
Type of travel required –
Regional – Daily
Desirable Skills, Experience, Licenses, and Certifications
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Special Certification or Licensing: Valid Drivers License with clean driving record, Forklift operator certification, Spray-Foam rig certification, trade license, Etc.
- Industry-specific experience (Construction, insulation, trades, etc.) 1-3 years of construction experience preferred.
Job Category: 01-Installer
Job Location: Valley Springs, Ca.
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Download and Fill Out the Application for Employment
DISCLAIMER – BY FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW
“I certify that the facts contained in this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge and understand that, if employed, falsified statements on this application shall be grounds for dismissal.
I authorize investigation of all statements contained herein and the references listed above to give you any and all information concerning my previous employment and any pertinent information they may have, and release all parties from all liability for any damage that may result from furnishing same to you.
I understand and agree that if hired, my employment is for no definite period and may, regardless of the date of payment of my wages and salary, be terminated at any time without prior notice and without cause.”
The Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1987 prohibits discrimination on the basis of age with respect to individuals who are at least 40 years of age.